1955 born in Kladovo, Serbia. Graduated from the Art History Department, Faculty of Philosophy of the University in Belgrade, in 1980.
Educated himself through sculpture Workshops of Lale Subotički and Momo Krković. His artworks were shown at many exhibitions in the country and internationally. His works are on display at several museums in the country and abroad, and in private collections.
Lives and works in Belgrade, Serbia.
- 1972 1970 BA in Preparation School for the Arts (Sumatovacka), Belgrade, Serbia
- 1972-1974 Studies of open studio 6BG for young artist, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1974-1980 MA in Art History, Philosophical Faculty, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1974 Membership Society of Artists of Serbia.
- 1980 Membership Society of Historian of art, Belgradе, Serbia
- 1987 Membership Society of Museum Worckers. Serbia
- 1981 Membership Society of Artists of Yugoslavia, Belgradе, Serbia
- 1977–1980 Honor Curator, Students Cultural Centar, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1980–1985 Honor Curator in Academy of Sciences & Art, Belgrade, Serbia
- 1985–1986 Curator in Biblioteca Citi of Belgrade-Departmant of Art History
- 1986–2000 Senior Curator in Museum of Contemporary art, Belgrade, Serbia
- 2001 Membership The International Society of Assemblage and Collage Artists
- 1980 Mosa Piade
- 2003 Awards for Expendid Media, Yunity of Artist’s of Serbia, Serbia
- over 150 lectures at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Belgrade, Serbia
- One of editors for Magazine “foto” Belgrade, Serbia
- Founder gallery “Izlog”,Belgrade, Serbia
- one of the founders of the Department of Art History, Biblioteka of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
- one of the founder “ Society of historian of Arts Belgrade”, Belgrade, Serbia
- cultural editor of a music club “Jazzbina” Alternative cultural centar of Belgrade 1992-1994